Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pink Rose

This is another card I made using Melanie's "A Year of Flowers". I clear embossed the rose on white cardstock then used sponge daubers with Cameo Coral and Pretty In Pink ink to color. I colored the leaves with colored pencils and OMS. I used my Scor Pal to make the grid on the oval created with my oval Nesties. I used Antique Linen Distress Ink to antique the oval and the Cameo Coral scalloped oval. The background paper is by K & Company. I ran half of it through the Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder for texture. I used Kraft CS to punch out the Martha Stewart fern leaves and the border in the middle of the card. The pearls I used are cream colored and are made by Kaiser Scrapbook. I like to buy these from Stamper's Dream.

3 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

ooooh another winner - I love the scored oval - I'll do that for sure! Just another beautiful card from the creative talents of our Ms. Selma!

Cathy said...

This is beautiful Selma, I love the vintage look to the designer paper. Hope your eye is feeling better.

Dianna said...

Selma,

I love this card.

Dianna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails