Monday, May 4, 2009

At The Beach

The weather is finally getting nice and I would love to go to the beach. I see seagulls in the shopping center parking lot but it's not the same as seeing them on the beach. This card was made using Rupa's "Guiding Light" stamp set. This set was just released by GinaK Designs. The main image was colored using Copic markers. I used a large sponge dauber and Soft Blue ink to create the sky/clouds with a cloud stencil. The sand was created with a stamp from Kitty's Caracciolo "Cause a Scene". I used chalks to fill in the sand area. The rectangles were cut with Nestabilities. The So Saffron piece was run through the Cuttlebug Tiny Mosaic Texture embossing folder. I thought it coordinated well with the rope. The designer paper is a piece out of my paper stash. The two birds in the sky are put on dimensionals. I added antique brass brads to each corner of the design.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

this card is amazing!! how did you get the rope like that???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails