Thursday, May 7, 2009

Daisy Gift Box




Open Box









Top of Box


This is my first time trying to add more than one picture to one posting and I can see it isn't turning out the way I want. I wanted to show you the box closed, the top, and different views of the inside. Sorry this post isn't very well organized.
This is a gift box I made from a tutorial on the Scor-Pal tutorials http://www.scor-pal.com/dec2_magazine//Origami%20Box.pdf. It was made for the Color Challenge on StampTV. The challenge is to use any brown cardstock. I used GinaK's Pure Luxury Chocolate Chip cardstock and SU Pretty in Pink cardstock. On the inside I used a piece of GinaK Peachy Keen digi paper. The daisy is from Asela's "Flowers for Daisy" available from GinaK Designs. The flowers are white embossed then I used Pretty In Pink and Creamy Caramel reinkers to color them. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the green ferns and decorated with some ribbon trim and flat back pearls. The top was made using square Nestabilities. The ribbon is from Michael's.

4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Good to see you back Selma.
This is gorgeous! so pretty...
I know what you mean about pictures in blogger it drives me mad I think you have to work out the 'signs' and I'm blowed if I can!!!
Sue

Sharri said...

Selma, This is just beautiful! I have not seen a box that opens like this one. Thank you for the link on the instructions.
I also struggled with picture's in blogger until I figured out I could actually drag where I wanted them to be.

Melanie said...

oh how cool!!!

Maybrith said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful little box.. You did a wonderful job here.. You must have put a lot of Work into it.. I took a look at the link and I think I am going to try it out my self. ;) I hope I can do it justice.. - By the way.. I hope you don't mind but I plan to link my post to your blog, so my reasders can see the beautiful box I was inspired by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails