Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yellow Roses

I think I could make cards all day with this set. Here is another one I made as soon as I finished the Red Roses card below. It is also made with the "Year of Flowers" set from GinaK. The roses were colored with colored pencils and OMS. The top designer paper is from Basic Grey and the bottom is a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. A Martha Stewart punch was used for the fern type leaves and a couple of flat backed Apricot pearls added to the top.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Selma,

I would love to see you use this stamp and make a rose in shades of mutted tangerine or something in the orangy colors. I think that would be so pretty. It seems that I have seen roses someplace with this color.

Beautiful job Selma.

Dianna

Brenda said...

Selma I love the way you color these roses and yellow roses are my favorite. Fantastic card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails