Friday, October 9, 2009

Winner

This past week Joan Fricker from Joan's Gardens had a contest to see who could guess what product she was going to feature today. I just read on her Blog this morning that I won that contest. I am so excited to find out that I won. Thank You Joan. As you probably know, I have been using this product for quiet a while now. I talked about it on one of my blog posts. There is 40 feet of tape in this dispenser and it is light weight and very easy to handle. Joan is having a fantastic sale that you should check out. You buy one and get one free. It is a great way to stock up on this great adhesive.

Here is a bit of info about this from Joan's Blog.

Friday, October 9, 2009

GLUE GLIDER BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE

I am happy to announce another- - - - - - - - - - -GLUE GLIDER SALE - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. INCLUDES TAPE DEPENSER AND ALL REFILLS. PlUS several other products listed below.This means, you can purchase as many as you want with this special and get one free for every one you purchase. The special is only for one weekend starting October 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. You have until midnight on the 12th to take advantage of this special.


I'm off now to place my order.

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Congrats on winning!!!! Got an email from her this morning, trying to decide which one I want LOL

Mary Director said...

Congratulations ....how exciting.

AKiteFlier said...

COngrats Selma - that is GREAT - now question - does the adhesive REALLY REALLY stick and hold well??? I've been looking at one of these for a while but been afraid that the adhesive would disappoint. Feel free to email me more deets. Sorry I've been MIA for a while - your cards are all just DELISH!! Spectacular.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails