Tuesday, March 30, 2010

JustRite Thinking of You





Today I am posting a card that I made with the JustRite "Thinking of You" oval stamp set. I purchase my JustRite stamps from Joan's Gardens.  The image was stamped twice.  The bottom piece was cut out with classic scallop oval Nestabilities.  The top piece was cut, with scissors,  just inside the border and popped up on dimensional tape.  The scalloped border was pierced.  A piece of dp from my scrap box was used and I don't remember who it is from.  The card is Cameo Coral cs.  I used Scor-Tape to attach the lace trim  to the card.  Black rhinestones were added to complete the card.

We just found out today that our niece has stage four cancer.  I am going to send this card to her. 

14 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super pretty!

Betty Benton said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your niece's diagnosis. You have made a lovely, lovely card for her.

craftieodmae said...

Oh Selma, so sorry to hear about your niece. She is in my prayers.......your card is beautiful

Betty Neville said...

Your card is beautiful! Really sorry about your niece Selma.

Janet said...

A beautiful card for your niece. I am sure she will be uplifted by it. The lace edging is a lovely touch.

Janet xx

Dianna said...

Selma,

I love this card, but very sorry to hear about your niece. This card should brighten her day a bit, or at least bring a smile to her face.

Dianna

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a beautiful card Selma - so sorry to hear of your niece's diagnosis. Thinking of you!

CraftinGranny said...

She will love this beautiful card Selma.

My husband has stage 4 inoperable/incurable cancer and they gave him "maybe a year with treatment". But with the grace of God and lots of prayers, after 2 years of treatment he is in remission and doing okay. With Gods help and a positive attitude, all things are possible. My prayers and heart goes out to you and your family because I know what you all are feeling. God Bless!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Kristie W. said...

I am so sorry about your niece's diagnosis. Your card for her is soooo beautiful! I really love that image and the lace is just the right touch.

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card Selma, but I am so very sorry to hear about your niece. I know she will appreciate your card.

Joan

Anonymous said...

Another winner Selma. My heart goes out to you and your family. Your niece will love this card.

Jackie

Cheri said...

Selma, each and every one of your cards are a delight to see. This one is also gorgeous.

My heart goes out to you, I will pray for your niece and for your family.

redwasher1 said...

Selma, your card is so beautiful and I know your niece will love it!! Sorry to hear about your niece.

AKiteFlier said...

GORGEOUS - love the lace - rock on Selma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails