Friday, April 9, 2010

Beautiful Gift Cards






I am sorry I have not had time to keep up posting on my blog daily.  Things at home  have been keeping me really busy.  My daughter had surgery last week and this week my granddaughter also had surgery.  It was not originally planned that way but we are all happy both surgeries are over and both doing better.  I'm sure soon I will be able to starting posting  again every day. 

Since I have not had time to stamp, I want to show you two  gift cards designed by Joan Fricker.  These are both posted on her blog.  They are just gorgeous and will bring a smile to any one receiving them. 

I have a very good friend who celebrated her birthday during this really busy time for me, so I ordered one of these gorgeous gift certificates so she could go shopping at Joan's Gardens. I know she will have fun picking out some new items that are on your stamping Wish List.

If you want to make a stamping friend happy with a gift certificate for stamping supplies, you can be certain Joan will send it in a gorgeous gift card.  You can stroll through all the products  in Joan's store at this link Joan's Gardens

I really appreciate your visit to my blog and I will try and be back again tomorrow.


4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh these are beautiful Selma! I have to go back and check Joan's post too!
Hope all returns to normal soon for you take care!

CraftinGranny said...

Love the ribbon on those cards. I've got to check out Joan's and see what all she has. You take care of your family and when you get back everyone will be here waiting to see your gorgeous designs. Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
"Hugs" Granny

craftieodmae said...

I knew i had seen that gift card some where LOL,Glad to hear your 2 girls are doing good! Take care of them first then stamp, we'll wait on your gorgeous cards.

Nina said...

these are soo elegant I love love love that peachy designer paper!! just beautiful cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails