Friday, November 11, 2011

A White Christmas


Don't you love shopping for all your stamping supplies from Joan's Gardens.  She carries such a great variety of items to create beautiful cards.  I love all the different dies she carries and have created another quick and easy card using just three dies.   The outside frame was punched with a Martha Stewart  snowflake border punch.  The background in the center was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Strips of paper were cut to create snow along the bottom of the card.  The three dies used are from Cheery Lynn:  Santa's Sleigh (DL173), Colonial Lamp Post (B130); and the tree is the "Elegant Evergreen Christmas Tree" (D144).  I used "Twinklets Diamond Dust" for the snow. The adhesive I use to attach the delicate die cuts is the "Glue N' Seal" -- I brush it on the back of the die cut for even coverage.  The little snowflakes are die cuts out of the snowflake border.

How are you doing creating your Christmas cards?  If you need supplies for quick and easy cards be sure to check out Joan's Gardens.  All the items I used to create this card can be purchased from Joan. 

354279


6 comments:

Gail said...

o wow..i love the white..like snow falling gently in big flakes..this reminds me of..and an old fashioned christmas..tfs..loves ya

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card. I love your all white creations. Thank you for sharing the glue that you use on these delicate designs.
have a great weekend.

hugs
bobbi

craftieodmae said...

another beauty!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Selma!

Colleen said...

Selma,
Love your card.
I'm going to have to check out these dies sometime. I've never used them, are they hard to get out of the die? Do you treat your dies with something special to make the paper fall out. What type of paper do you use? Can you tell I've had problems with some dies. LOL

Rita said...

This is simply stunning Selma. Your creations never fail to amaze me. Hugs Rita xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails