Friday, July 3, 2015

Garden Notes Pink Lupine

 

Today I designed an Accordion  Card with Susan's Garden Notes - Blue Bonnet/Lupine dies.  I have created the Blue Bonnet flower and posted several projects;  today I created a pink Lupine.  This is the inside of the card.  The sentiment is Susan's new "Take Time" rubber stamp.  A butterfly and dragonfly were die cut from the Garden Notes - Bugs & Butterfly set. 


For inspiration, I used this picture I found on the Internet, for the color.

 The petals were die cut using white card stock.  I colored the bottom portion of some petals light pink, a few bright pink and the petals on top, that have not opened yet, were colored green.  They were colored with Susan's Pan Pastels.

This is the front of the card; it was created with the Accordion Oval Card die.  The Oval Flourish Frame Edges was added to decorate it.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I wish you a safe and fun 4th of July.

Below are links to the products used:  


4 comments:

Eva van Buuren said...

Wow Selma, this is really GORGEOUS!!
The Lupine is great and you choose such a wonderful colors!!
I love this card.....and the sentiment too.
Hugs, Eva.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Another lovely card, Selma!

Anonymous said...

This flower is incredible. You always create such realistic flowers. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Hugs, Sheila.

Anonymous said...

Hi Selma,

It's absolutely beautiful. I hope there are no fires near your house? In Canada there are over a hundred fires. Horrible.

Happy fourth of July.

Hugs,

Erna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails