Monday, November 23, 2015

Deck The Halls With Boughs of Holly



Before I tell you about my card, I want to tell you that no matter how many times I set the print with the margins on the left side, it always posts with the words centered. The margins look fine until I actually post my blog.  I have no idea why this started happening.  Has anyone else had this problem or know how I can fix it????? 


Today I have a card designed using the Quietfire Creations "Deck The Halls" rubber stamp.  Susan's Garden Notes Holiday Holly & Berries were perfect to decorate above this pretty  stamped sentimentA few pine boughs were die cut using the  Garden Notes Whitepine Bough & Pine Cone dies and placed under the hollyFor additional holiday cheer, I used Susan's Garden Notes Poinsettia dies to create pretty poinsettias.   

Along the bottom edge of the card, I added three rows of Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel-Off Line Stickers.  Line Stickers were also placed above and below the stamped sentiment.  In the upper right corner, I added an Elizabeth Craft Designs Gold Corner Peel-Off Sticker.   A red silk bow was added above the die cut holly to complete the card.

Below are links to the products used:

 

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your card is beautiful, Selma! I love those cherry red poinsettias. They look amazing, as do all your flowers.

Art By Wanda said...

Gorgeous card, Selma!!!

Eva van Buuren said...

Selma, this is really GORGEOUS!!
I love your Poinsettia, I love the Holly and I love the traditional Christmas colors!!
To receive such a wonderful card is already a Christmas gift!!
Greetings and hugs, Eva.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails