Friday, June 17, 2016

Have A Splashing Day


Joset really puts us in the mood to visit the beach this summer.  I love working with all her new beach themed die sets  She now also has new Clear Stamps to add fun sentiments.

Turtle

This card was created using the Joset Designs Turtle die set.  It is fun to play in the water with a partner, so I created two turtles playing together.

This is a 6x6 inch card.  I used the new Beaded Circle Frames die set for the circle in the background.  The corners were die cut using the Corners 1 die set.

To make it realistic, I used Joset's Seaweed die set to die cut the Coral, Seaweed, and Sand.  They were all die cut using Soft Finish Cardstock and color sponged on.  I added small dots, with a marker, to the Coral to make it realistic looking.

Watching all this fun is the crab, die cut from Joset's Shells Large die set.  He was attached using dimensional glue dots, observing from behind the Seaweed.  

To finish the card, I used Joset Designs new Ahoy Sentiments Clear Stamp set.

I think I want to go to the beach and have some fun too!

Supplies used can be purchased from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


  

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulolus card Selma..I love your beautiful Turtles with the seaweed and crab..gorgeous underwater scene..wonderful dies.

luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W said...

Love those turtles and how you slightly varied the colors for each one. Awesome card!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Perfectly colored turtles, Selma!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails