Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I Don't Tell You Often Enough


Have you seen all the beautiful new stamp sets from Quietfire Creations?  Here is a LINK to the new products that are now available.


Crackle Background - Mounted

This is a 6x6 inch card.  I cut a piece of light purple card stock 5 3/4 inches for the background. To give this piece some texture, I used Suzanne's new Crackle Background Stamp. I am excited to have this new background stamp and I am sure you will want to add it to your stamp collection too!

I used a piece of design paper from my stash and die cut it to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Dotted Scallop Rectangle dies.  


I Don't Tell You Often Enough, Set of 5 - Mounted

For the Sentiment, I used one of the stamps from the "I Don't Tell You Often Enough" stamp set.  It was stamped on white card stock with black VersaFine Ink then die cut is one of the small Dotted Scallop rectangle dies.  Before removing it from the die, purple ink was sponged around the edges.  This piece was attached with dimensional tape at the bottom of the card.  

For extra "glamour", a little glitter was added to flowers and chairs and a few flat back pearls added.  

Stamp sets used:


1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Selma, Another beautiful card! The sentiments of this stamp set is a WOW.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails