Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hugs & Kisses


Good Morning.  Today I have a card I designed for my Quietfire Creations Design Team Blog Post.  

Have you created a card for your Valentine?   I have a quick and easy card using the beautiful A Way With Words - Sending Hugs Kisses die set, and the A Way With Words - Calligraphic Element 2 die set.  

Sending Hugs Kisses - Metal Cutting Dies - PRE-ORDER



Calligraphic Elements 2 - Metal Cutting Dies


To create a special effect, I have die cut the Sentiment using Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the back of a piece of Red Shimmer Sheetz.

To add a little more love to the card, I used the  Elizabeth Craft Designs Entwined Hearts die set to die cut hearts, also out of the Red Shimmer Sheetz.  The background was die cut using the  Dotted Scalloped Square Frame die.

When you use Suzanne's A Way With Words die cut Calligraphy Sentiments, you will be adding beautiful class to your cards.  













2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous winner!

Eva van Buuren said...

Wow Selma.....this card is my Favorite!!
I love the combination of white and shining red......it's Great!!
Hugs, Eva.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails